Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Chance to See For Yourself

If it seemed I was being a little vague in my "24" post, it's because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who may want to see it for yourself since FOX is giving you the chance to do just that...


FOX is releasing the four-hour premiere on DVD today. The DVD will also give you the first 10 minutes of Monday's episode.

Now, why, you may ask, is FOX going to these extraordinary lengths to hook viewers? I think we can thank a certain cheerleader for that...
Don't worry, I'll have much more to say about "24" later--especially about a certain star's comment that the show could survive without Jack Bauer...